Show Up to Work.
Show Up to Practice.
80% of people who join a gym quit within the first 5 months. With a Palæstra in-house leadership & organizational development practice, ongoing rhythms keep you "on the mat" week-to-week. By building the coaching competency of the team itself, we assure that everyday business challenges become the "mat space" for a dynamic process of action learning, performance improvement & organizational change. Beyond extrinsic bonuses & benefits, it is intrinsic motivation – fueled by shared growth towards mastery – that drives engagement, heightened productivity, and operational excellence at work. In today's competitive landscape, being a great place to work is just table stakes - we help your company become a great place to grow.
Palaestra Training Schedule
Project After Action Review (AAR)
Strategic Planning & Team Development
Leaders Go First.
Without a systemic change in organization and culture even participants who graduate from long-term leadership trainings or university programs are left to return to the same workplace dynamics only to fall back into old habits. Palæstra's "Split HR" approach assures that development plays a permanent and strategic role in the organization – starting with leadership.
PALÆSTRA Engagement Roadmap
PHASE 1: LEADER DEVELOPMENT
- CEO + key leaders: coaching and executive alignment with Palæstra instructor
- Phase 2 Design
PHASE 2: TEAM DEVELOPMENT
- Quarterly strategic planning & leadership development offsite
- Executive team individual coaching with Palæstra coach
- Weekly Team Practice + learning assets
PHASE 3: ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- HR “Split in Two” – in-house practice for executive team supported by organizational development department
- Leadership coaching practice cascades down to VPs then departmental teams
- Development integrated with Human Resources processes: Strategy, Decision Making, Org Chart, Recruiting, Onboarding, Performance Management, Comp & Incentives
Change Your Whole Game:
Take a Time Out
Professional athletes maintain a healthy practice-to-performance ratio, taking regular time out for practice, rest and recovery. Palæstra's quarterly executive team retreats give you regular "time out" to work on the fundamentals that will change your whole game. These practice sessions include a day of strategic planning for work ON the business in addition to a day of leadership development work ON the team. Our approach is fun with serious results. Welcome to your Palæstra. Let's get on the mat!